You will need:
- 1 can of cream or condensed milk
- 6 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a pan over low heat.
- Stir constantly and bring to a boil.
- Let cool and store.
- Top over ice cream for a nice sundae.
- Drizzle pancakes, waffles or crepes.
- Use as a dip for fruit or pretzels.
- Try it with bananacue or turon with vanilla ice cream - a real treat!
- Pour over a nice, moist chocolate cake or apple pie (oh, just thinking about it makes my mouth water).
- Eat it as is, like I often do. :)
- Store in a pretty jar and gift to a friend.