Monday, July 6, 2009

hospital hills

For a week now, I've been camping at the hospital, attending to my Dad as he recovers from a brain surgery. The past few days were quite busy and stressful, but things are beginning to mellow down now (Hallelujah) and I'm finally able to go online.

I am thankful for neither my Dad's predicament nor the expenses because of it, but I am thankful for a lot of little things in the whole experience. First of all for the notion that all this inconvenience is a character sharpener. You know how it goes - testing and suchlike.

There's this big reason I want to post a huge shoutout for. But I can't quite because i was instructed not to. Err.. In a nutshell, i am immensely glad and grateful that my father is well-loved both at church and his workplace, and my sibs and I don't need to worry about the hospital bills. I thought that sort of thing only happened in movies.

Sans all the stress, these hospital days have been a fun experience. I have a few more until my Dad is discharged. I'm pathetically tired, but for some reason, I'm having a more-good-than-bad time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep it nice. :) Thanks.