Thursday, November 26, 2009

girls talk: fave gift



This week on Girls Talk, it's about Fave Gift!

My most beloved gifts received ever (so far) are my two bunny-wabbits, Davey and Pepper.


I received them summer last year as a no-reason-at-all-gift from one of my favorite boys, G (assisted by another one of my favorite boys, K). The bunnies must have been 2 to 4 weeks old then.

They're HUUUUGE now at age one year and a half, around 2.5 kilos each.


I can't really say I'm an animal lover, but loving a furry friend is a cheerer-upper, a stress-reducer and a lesson in unselfishness. I'm really glad they came into my life.

This meme is hosted by Girls Rule.

2 comments:

  1. That's a very unique and memorable birthday present. Your bunnies are such cuties :)Got my favorite birthday present here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww they're cute..

    Ganda! I played, kahit busy!

    Please check out my favorite gifts

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it nice. :) Thanks.