Thursday, November 12, 2009

girls talk: i'm a chocolate fan!

I realize i haven't had any chocolate in weeks because I temporarily gave in to another food craving. I can't believe I haven't even noticed!

Anyway, i chanced upon this sweet idea at Girls Talk:




The point i guess is to share about our favorite chocolate. Here are some of mine:

Reese's rules.


m&m's have got to be one of the most brilliant chocolate innovations.


Hershey's is my default comfort food.
I love it in Kiss form, too.


I've actually tasted this only once - when I was ten years old.
I never forgot about it and I still crave for it from time to time until now.
I thought it was that good.


Another unbeatable classic.

This is something I really can't afford to splurge on;
I only happened to try it when a friend brought some.
Halleujah, Royce potato chip chocolate is just heavenly!
It's a unique combination of two of my favorite happy thawts eats.
Who would have ever thought potato chips went well with chocolate?

-----------------------------------
This cute meme is hosted by Girls Rule! Drop by and share.
.

3 comments:

Please keep it nice. :) Thanks.