Thursday, March 25, 2010

girls talk: a picture i'd rather hide



It's been a while since I last joined Girls Talk (I think my last entry was months ago); since the Hubby has had to do a lot of work at home, I didn't have chunks of time to have the computer to myself.

Well, anyway, today's fun topic is a picture you'd rather hide. And this is mine:


This was taken in the late '80s, when I was nine years old. I was actually looking for my graduation picture with the super-teased hair courtesy of Aqua Net, but I couldn't find it anymore.

First of all, the hair. Spikes were really in those days, okay? And it was a really bad haircut. My mom cut our hair herself to save money, so it's not exactly a parlor-finished look.

Secondly, the teeth. This was before I had braces.

Thirdly, the bushy eyebrows. Thank goodness I learned how to use tweezers in high school.

And fourth, that bug-eyed look I have.

So there! :D


Another cute topic by
Girls Talk

4 comments:

  1. what a hair Ms. Mira... nice post...
    Sana hindi na mauso ngaun ung ganyan Hairstyle.. hehehe

    you are soooo brave..

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's quite a funky hair style! i've never sported one in my entire life. i am pretty sure it won't look good on me considering i have a big face. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wala kasi ako pic dito ng mga 80s.. baka magcomment ka bigla ng please hide that pic nga.. i think mas makapal pa eyebrows ko dito at super taas ng buhok ko.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. great find mar... i cant seem to find any old pictures of mine that fits our theme this week eh..

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it nice. :) Thanks.