Thursday, April 1, 2010

girls talk: my comfort food

Yumyum :) What a delicious topic for this week's Girls Talk.

Ice cream and chocolate are probably the easiest choices for most ladies (including myself!) so I won't be sharing about my fondness for them right now. I will instead share about my two other go-to foods for comfort.

(1) dried mangoes


Dried mangoes are slices of heaven on earth! I like eating fresh mangoes too, but there's just something extremely enjoyable about the chewy, bite-sized, textured and sugar-added sweetness of dried mangoes.

We Pinoys ought to be really proud of this product, I hear westerners go crazy about them.


(2) cute cupcakes


Not just ordinary cupcakes, mind you; they have to be the cute, iced kind with sprinkly bits. They're not just yummy to eat but lovely to look at too, so they really make me happeeee. Forget about using a fork - I'd much rather sink my teeth into them!

-----------------

Another loverly entry for


Brought to us by the enjoyment of life in

Girls Talk

5 comments:

  1. oh dried mangoes. bigla mo kong pinatakam girl!! hihih :) there is ripe mangoes here now pero iba nga tlga pag dried noh?? as in hihih

    ur into cupcakes hihih cutey. prang anak ko hilig sa cupcakes :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dried mangoes are my all time favorite. we bought dozens last week for pasalubong and I ate three packs of them even before husband left abroad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy tong dried mango mo...mas lalong masarap pag fresh ripe pa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummy!!! I'm drooling =) sarap talaga ng dried mangoes sa Philippines =)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it nice. :) Thanks.