Thursday, July 1, 2010

girls talk: i love me (i love the physical part of me)

I love how in Girls Talk this month we're appreciating ourselves - a "counting of blessings" of sorts. This week it's about what I like about myself physically.

I don't usually celebrate my looks, but I suppose there's got to be something about me that I love. Hmmm.

Let's put up a picture for fun.


Well. ^_^

I love my eyes. They're expressive and large and they've got that nice almond shape that make them fun to get all made-up.

I appreciate that I'm a bit on the chubby curvy, full side. I'm glad the Hubby likes that too.

And love my height. I'm not exactly tall, but I'm glad that I'm neither too tall nor too small.


Girls Talk

14 comments:

  1. yes, it's all about appreciating the aspects of ourselves this month :)

    is that your hubby in the photo with you? forgive me but this is my first time here. tee hee.

    thanks for joining GT! looking forward to seeing more of you in the coming weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup you have a very expressive eyes. and nice picture you got there

    ReplyDelete
  3. haaaaii masarap talaga when our significant others accept and cherish our physical being.

    thank you for the visit, dear. glad to know you better.

    PS kainggit din those who have the right height! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Miranda, great shot sis... kaiingit naman... My GT Entry is here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mas masarap maging chubby kesa payat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah thats the term curvy :)

    I love your shot. You look so happy, as I can see it in your eyes :)

    Thanks for visitng mine by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your expressive eyes sis... Nice pose and shot you have here too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all for Girls Talking with me! :D I enjoyed your entries about what make you beautiful, and I appreciate the comments you left.

    And yes, that's my Hubby in the photo with me. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who is the man in the photo sweety, ur hubbie? Ur looking good in the pic, by the way and i LOVE black n white photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are pretty. and i agree you have a lovely eyes.

    nice capture.. love the black and white effect..

    added u in my blogroll..

    *oh and ur from taguig din pla, me too..

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photo sis and you really got an expressive eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i agree with you Mar, i love your eyes :) they tell a lot about how you feel as they are expressive :)

    anyway, thanks for dropping by and leaving comments too! :D

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it nice. :) Thanks.