Thursday, June 10, 2010

girls talk: vanity kit

This week's Girls Talk is a lot of fun. ^_^




What's in my vanity kit?


1 - Loose powder and liquid makeup.

2 - Blush and bronzer.

3 - Various eyeshadow. I use a brownish one for the base color / contour shade, and then use the sparkly ones for highlights.

4 - At least two shades of lipstick. I have a lot more on my dressing table, but I only put two or three at a time in my vanity kit. Shown here are my current likes, an almost-nude sheer lipcolor by Clinique, and a darker red stick of an unfamiliar brand.

5 - Mascara and eyeliner. I have a dark-brown Revlon and a black Very Sexy mascara, both gifts from the 'States.

6 - Various tools - a mirror, a brush kit, a nail cutter and file set, eyelash curler, tweezers, sharpener and a tiny flask of perfume.


Girls Talk

13 comments:

  1. wow nice stuff there :D

    check mine http://lurvevertyhing.com/?p=473

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a cute vanity kit sis! =P
    thnks for dropping by! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so cool presentation.. Revlon and Careline endorser :)

    Visit mine too sis :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo nga, ang galing ng pgkaka presenta sa iyong vanity kit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so vain..hihi.. so girly naman.. i love the revlon blush, lipstick and mascara.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! looks like these are taken from the catalogue... galing! and you know how to use them, so I'm sooo inggit... hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ang nice ng kit mo sis! color coordinated :)

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  8. sissy, sucker talaga ako ng make-up brush... love yours... and your bag.... at saka yung picture mu parang pangCosmo ... heheheh...

    Joined GT too HERE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa!!! sis I love yours hehehe... very organized and clean.. easy to see pa kasi transparent.. hehehe am planning to look for the one like yours.. pagaya huh!!

    Happy Girls Talk

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow sis, dami mong make-up sa vanity kit mo, kikay ka talaga ha :)

    http://www.heartscontentofamama.com/2010/06/gt-my-vanity-kit.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello all! Thanks for visiting my entry for GT this week :D Your comments are much appreciated. Yes, I must admit, I'm really kikay. =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. yay! bukod sa type ko ang transparent na kikay kit mo.. i LOVE ur post... omg ang ganda ng presentation ng iyong kakikayan :) love love it hihihih how do u do that? galing eh hihih ang linis.. hihihi

    anyways, thanks for joining GT!!! See u next week, can’t wait to see what’s inside your WALLET! Enjoy your weekend girl!


    Girls Rule
    Artsy Niko
    Niko's Home
    Plate and Me
    MomWorkaholic
    Trendy & Heartily Yours

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your nice comments! :D I'm glad that you like the presentation. The way I do it is I take photos of the objects against a white blanket, then increase the contrast in photoshop, then put the photos together. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it nice. :) Thanks.