Thursday, June 10, 2010

girls talk: vanity kit

This week's Girls Talk is a lot of fun. ^_^




What's in my vanity kit?


1 - Loose powder and liquid makeup.

2 - Blush and bronzer.

3 - Various eyeshadow. I use a brownish one for the base color / contour shade, and then use the sparkly ones for highlights.

4 - At least two shades of lipstick. I have a lot more on my dressing table, but I only put two or three at a time in my vanity kit. Shown here are my current likes, an almost-nude sheer lipcolor by Clinique, and a darker red stick of an unfamiliar brand.

5 - Mascara and eyeliner. I have a dark-brown Revlon and a black Very Sexy mascara, both gifts from the 'States.

6 - Various tools - a mirror, a brush kit, a nail cutter and file set, eyelash curler, tweezers, sharpener and a tiny flask of perfume.


Girls Talk