Thursday, June 17, 2010

girls talk: what's in my wallet?

This is my wallet ...


It was a gift from my mother in law two or three Christmases ago.

And these are what's inside it :


  • An expired identification card and my SSS i.d.
  • Several of my business cards. It's nice to keep them handy.
  • A small sewing kit and a few safety pins. I think it's a good idea to carry a sewing kit every time I leave the house. Sometimes there could be emergencies involving hanging hemlines, wayward buttons or surprise rips that need to be fixed.
  • My community tax certificate or cedula - I just realized, it's from last year! I didn't get a new one this year, hahaha.
  • A bunch of Band-aids. I haven't had the need for them in a while, but it kinda comforts me to carry some in my wallet.
  • A forgotten raffle ticket and old receipts.
  • A cut-out drawing from a young friend.
  • A game card from another young friend.


... And that's it! I hope you enjoyed going through this entry as much as I did working on it. Cheers, everyone!


This was another fun, girly topic at


sponsored by

Girls Talk