It was a gift from my mother in law two or three Christmases ago.
And these are what's inside it :
- An expired identification card and my SSS i.d.
- Several of my business cards. It's nice to keep them handy.
- A small sewing kit and a few safety pins. I think it's a good idea to carry a sewing kit every time I leave the house. Sometimes there could be emergencies involving hanging hemlines, wayward buttons or surprise rips that need to be fixed.
- My community tax certificate or cedula - I just realized, it's from last year! I didn't get a new one this year, hahaha.
- A bunch of Band-aids. I haven't had the need for them in a while, but it kinda comforts me to carry some in my wallet.
- A forgotten raffle ticket and old receipts.
- A cut-out drawing from a young friend.
- A game card from another young friend.
... And that's it! I hope you enjoyed going through this entry as much as I did working on it. Cheers, everyone!
This was another fun, girly topic at