Thursday, June 24, 2010

girls talk; what's in my bag

Another fun topic for Girls Talk this Thursday. ^_^


This is my bag. It's a relatively cheap but durable locally-made thing that I bought as a birthday gift to myself two years ago. It's not that big but I can magically squeeze a whole lot of stuff in it.

The secret: I use a bag organizer.


I absolutely recommend every lady to have a bag organizer. It not only keeps your things neat, but it makes it easier for you to switch bags - all you have to do is transfer your organizer.

I have my vanity kit and my wallet of course, which I already shared about in previous posts.


And then I have everything else:


First Row:
Hand sanitizer.
A small pouch.
A travel toothbrush and a toothpaste.
Nivea Caregloss and lip balm (I love Nivea!).
A flask of cologne.
A small tube of lotion.

Second Row:
A bag hook - another practical thing for every lady to have. It's so you don't have to put your bag on the floor or on the back of your seat whenever you go out.
Tissue.
Wet wipes.
Oil control film.
Mirror.
A small case where I keep my allergy pills, Advil and dust mask (because the nasty allergic rhinitis acts up sometimes), and my keys.

Third Row:
A small notebook and pencil.
A book. I am currently reading JRR Tolkien's Unfinished Tales.
A small, compact Bible.
A handy instamatic Camera. I always bring a camera so I can snap photos for my 365 project.

And oh - one very important thing - my cellphone. I was not able to take a photo of it because I left it on my bedroom sidetable.

... And that's about it! :D

Find other Girls Talkers here



at Niko's cute blog,

Girls Talk

16 comments:

  1. so neat your bag :D mirror yeah I need one for my bag. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have bag organizer too but I don't use it. coming from you i think I should use it now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was looking for the bag organizer but unfortunately wala dito sa Qatar. i might get it in manila next month .

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tatess: Madami dito sa Manila, almost every mall meron :) Have a safe trip!

    @Sherry and Rossel: Glad to be helpful to you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! i love the way you post the pics hehehe so organized =)
    thnks for dropping by sis ha =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, well organized. i think i need this kind of bag, ang dali hanapin ng gamit.. so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ang daming laman ng bag mo sis! its neat and organized din. i also love the color of your bag.

    You can View Mine Here

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'm in deep need of bag organizers--I just learned it from you and fab Bambie^_^ Pareho pala tayong allergenic--di ko alam dati na nakukuha din pala ang allergy thru house dusts.Pag panay ang bahin ko it means kailangan na ng linis ang bahay ko lol!Love your bag,so chic!!^_^

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok nga ang bag organizer.. i used to have one.

    pero ngaun mas helpful ang organizer sa diaper bag na madalas kong bitbit ngaun pag lumalabas..hehe

    followed u :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...nice bag..at ang daming laman

    posted mine too...it's here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone for visiting and leaving your comments. ^_^ It was real fun checking out your entries too. It's fun to raid other ladies' bags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. O la la, that bag organizer looks to be an interesting thing! I should check that out ;) And yay you're reading Tolkien? He is one of the TOP 5 fav authors of mine <3

    Hope you're having a nice weekend :)
    xoxo

    U may find my entry here ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. super nice nmn ng post mo sa GT :) inggit ako.. galing mo tlga girl hihihih i can stare at ur entry for whole day and i will be alright for years :) appreciate ko tlga ur every entry.. thanks ha

    By the way, Kaye of Beauty Queen Gene is the new host of GT starting July. Hope you can still play along with us.

    Thanks for joining and for all your support at GT. Have a great week ahead! =)

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it nice. :) Thanks.