Thursday, June 3, 2010

girls talk: shower loot


I missed a few weeks, so I'm glad to join Girls Talk again this Thursday. This week we're talking about what's in my shower loot: (woot woot!)


Firstly, I love Dove products.

I also have a thing for shower gels. Right now I use a nice lavender one (a gift from a friend) and a rich Napa Grape (sent from an Aunt in the 'States). I make it a point to always have something lavender-scented because it's relaxing. The grape-scented one meanwhile makes me happy; it kinda smells like sweetened red wine.

I'm a sucker for handmade soap - not for collecting, but for actual use.

I also like Palmolive shampoos (I'm allergic to the soap though) and Nivea skin products.

Then I've got a loofah to go with the shower gels.

Lastly, I have a homemade body scrub; I use it once in a while for a "home spa treatment". It's easy to make quite nice on the skin - you should try it, I've posted the recipe for it here. :)


Another fun week of

brought to us by
Girls Talk

15 comments:

  1. parang ang sarap na maligo so refreshing presentation.. . thanks for dropping by mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel like taking a shower right this time.. so refreshing feeling..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually prefer the loofah, too, but I am using the nylon puff ball now.

    My shower loot's HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dove is my other alternative when it comes to body wash. I would love to try your homemade body scrub--thanks for the recipe!^_^

    Thanks for dropping by!!Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sucker for handmate soup? I'm guilty of that crime too! LOL :D But I always feel sorry for using them cause they look so pretty :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post sis! I heart Dove products too :) Im your newest follower!

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  7. i use the handmade soaps too. they're good for exfoliation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing your homemade scrub recipe with us..great site and great stuffs in your loot

    mine is up too...it's here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Everyone for dropping by! I enjoyed checking out your shower loot entries too! :D Now I feel so girly. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. ow i was inlove with dove before too now i am into j and j because of hub hhahahah. palmolive shampoo is my next choice too!

    anyways, thanks for joining GT ha!!! See u next week, cant wait to see what’s inside your vanity kit! happy weekend girl!

    Artsy Niko
    Niko's Home

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks sa recipe for homemade body scrub, makitry nga:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi thanks for the visit, I am sorry for visiting back so late, it was just my Internet connection was out for two days, anyway, I used to be hiyang with Palmolive before but since I get to busy now I am using na with something menthol hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love dove and palmolive shampoo too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. sis the handmade soap, here also got sell but diff brand. Price kind of pricey, one bar cost USD$5

    ReplyDelete

Please keep it nice. :) Thanks.